Tips for Your Application
- What Your Application Should Inlcude:
- A cover letter with reasons why you want to work at Echobot and when you can start
- A complete and up-to-date CV
- All relevant certificates from school, university, work or other past experiences
- A maximum of 3 files (in total < 10 MB total size)
We prefer applications via email as a PDF.
- Contact Person
Send your application including the reference number of the job offer to Lena Treiber: email@example.com.
We are always happy to receive feedback from your former employer or colleagues in order to learn more about you.
- Appointments During Trial Period
In the case that you already have fixed appointments (e.g. vacation, weddings etc.) in the first 6 months, that’s usually no problem. Just tell us about it in your application.
- Unsolicited Applications
If you could not find the perfect role for you, we’d be happy to receive your unsolicited application.
How Applying to Echobot Works
1. We’ve received your application
After receiving your application, you will get a notification that we have received your documents.
2. We Check Your Application
Our HR team checks your application documents. Usually you will receive a response from us after 3-4 working days.
3. First Interview via Phone
In a quick interview via phone we will get to know each other and clarify open questions. If it’s a match, we will invite you to another interview on site.
4. Personal Interview & Trial Work Day
In order to give you an impression of our work at Echobot, we meet for a personal interview and a trial work day in our office.
5. Welcome to Echobot!
As soon as both sides are convinced of each other, you will get an official confirmation and your contract!
Welcome to the team – this is what happens after you’ve made it:
Your first two weeks are considered a “familiarization phase”. Here you will get to know different departments and their tasks, so you can better fulfill your job later on. Your supervisor and the colleagues from your future department will be mentoring you. Our HR department is always there for questions as well.
Any Questions? Just write an email or call Lena Treiber: +49 (721) 754 005 14.